Users can create their own Web Apps (shortcuts) if their Silo Administrator permits them. You will be able to manage your login credentials and delete the shortcut as needed.
Silo Administrator's authorization to save Personal Login Credentials.
Creating a User-Created Web App (Shortcut)
- Log into Silo.
- Click the "+" tab to open a new tab.
- Type the URL of the website you want to create a Shortcut and select sign in.
- Enter your username and password.
- After the website loads, you are prompted to save your credentials. Click Save.
- You will receive a notification of successful creation.
- Click the first Silo tab to return to your shortcut page to see the shortcut you just created.
Edit the User Password
- If you need to edit your credentials, select the "Gear" icon at the end of the shortcut you want to edit.
- Select "Edit Credentials" in the bottom right corner to edit shortcut credentials.
Delete the Web App
- If you need to edit your credentials or delete the shortcut, select the "Gear" icon at the end of the shortcut you want to edit.
- Select "Delete" in the bottom left corner if you want to delete the shortcut.
- You will receive a notification of successful deletion.
- On your Shortcut page, you will see the shortcut is deleted.
Please contact Support if you have any additional questions and/or require further information.