This error message takes place when Silo's remote display stops unexpectedly. We recommend contacting our Support team for further assistance, as there are various reasons for this behavior.
It may be necessary to set up a crash dump folder on the affected Windows machine in order to collect additional diagnostic information. Please refer to the instructions below:
- Download the attached Windows Registry file; open it to apply the values on the local machine.
- Open File Explorer, and create a directory called C:\CrashDumps
- Run Silo as many times as necessary to reproduce the application crash
- Once you're able to reproduce the application crash, please:
- Ensure that a crash dump file exists in C:\CrashDumps
- Notate the date, time, and timezone of the crash occurrence, as this will aid us in reviewing the data dump. If you're unable to get an exact time down to the minute, please provide your best estimate.
- Please send the crash dump data using a File Sharing solution (e.g. Google Drive, DropBox, etc), or contact Support to discuss file transfer options.
Please contact Support if you have any additional questions and/or require further information.