As part of Toolbox's security features, you can only download a file to the Storage Manager. To download to your device, follow this 2-step process.
Each section has its own steps.
Step One: Toolbox
1. In Toolbox save your file to the Storage Manager.
2. Select the file you need to download.
3. Click the Main Menu icon in the upper right corner of the Toolbox toolbar
4. Select the Storage button.
5.The Storage Manager window opens. Select the folder where you want to save the file. Click the Save button.
Step Two: Silo
1. Open a Silo window.
2. Click the Storage button.
3. Find the file you saved to storage, highlight the article, click the Download button
4. The Save As window opens, select the folder to save it in, and click the Save button.
Now, your file is saved to your device.
Upload a file to Toolbox
When you upload to Toolbox, all uploads will need to be made to Silo Secure Storage Manager before uploading to the web via Toolbox.
To do this:
1. Navigate to your Silo session and click the Storage Manager icon
2. From there, navigate to the "Upload" button in the upper left-hand corner of the Storage Manager.
3. Then navigate to the file that you wish to upload.
4. Once uploaded, the file should appear in the Toolbox Storage Manager in any Toolbox session.
5. Finally, select file from the Toolbox Storage Manager when prompted to do so.
Please contact Support if you have any additional questions and/or require further information.