As part of Toolbox's security features, when using a Toolbox instance you can not download files directly to your workstation from a Toolbox session, you will need to save the files into Silo Drive. Then from the Silo instance, download the file to your workstation.
Download the file from Toolbox into the Silo Drive
1. In a Toolbox instance, the Silo Drive does not have the option to download content directly to your workstation. Select the folder where you want to save the file based on your available drives in Silo Drive. Click the Save button.
Download the file to your workstation from Silo Drive
1. Open a Silo window (minimize your Toolbox session, you do not need to close it)
2. Click on Silo DriveIcon and click on Silo Drive. Silo Drive will open in a new tab.
3. Find the file you saved to Silo Storage, highlight the article, and click the Download button.
4. The Save As the window opens, select the folder to save it in, and click the Save button.
Now, your file is saved to your device.
Upload a file to Toolbox
When you upload to Toolbox, all uploads will need to be made to Silo Drive before uploading to the web via Toolbox.
To do this:
1. Navigate to your Silo session and click the Silo Drive icon
2. From there, navigate to the "Upload" button in the upper left-hand corner of the Storage Manager.
3. Then navigate to the file that you wish to upload.
4. Once uploaded, the file should appear in the Toolbox Silo Drive in any Toolbox session.
5. Finally, select file from the Toolbox Storage Manager when prompted to do so.
Please contact Support if you have any additional questions and/or require further information.