How to disable 2FA for an org and all of its sub-org's
1. Open the Admin Console in Silo.
2. Click the drop-down next to your Org name to select the Org that you wish to change the policy for.
3. Under Policies click Manage.
4. Expand Access & Authentication
5. Click Edit next to 2-Factor Auth
6. Choose the policy that you would like applied. Your options are:
- Independent of the option you choose you can also set "Allow user override"
7. Click Save to apply your policy.
Please contact Support if you have any additional questions and/or require further information.