This article will show you how to reset a pin/password in the Silo Admin Console.
In order to reset user PINs, a user must be a valid Silo Administrator. A person within a given organization will be the administrator of your Silo organization. If you are unaware of who this person is, we may be able to assist you in locating your administrator at Support.
If you are an individual license user, then please reach out to Support for help to reset your PIN.
1. Open the Admin Console
2. Under Users & Orgs section, click the Manage button
3. From the User List, select the checkbox next to the user’s name
4. Click the More drop-down arrow, select Reset Password from the list
5. The Reset User? confirmation window displays, click Confirm
6. Select the user again from the User List and double-click, the Details window displays
7. Copy the Temporary Password and provide this temporary password to the user.
Note: After resetting the users' PIN, users will be prompted with these screens to fully reset their PIN as shown below. Have the users navigate through these screens while entering the appropriate information and the users' PIN will be successfully reset.
Please contact Support if you have any additional questions and/or require further information.