- Open the Admin Console
- Under Users & Orgs section, click the Manage button
3. From the User List, select the checkbox next to the user’s name
4. Click the More drop-down arrow, select Reset Password from the list
5. The Reset User? confirmation window displays, click Confirm
6. Select the user again from the User List and double-click, the Details window displays
7. Copy the Temporary Password and provide this temporary password to the user.
Note: After resetting the users' PIN, users will be prompted with these screens to fully reset their PIN as shown below. Have the users navigate through these screens while entering the appropriate information and the users' PIN will be successfully reset.
Please contact Support if you have any additional questions or concerns.