This document walks a Silo Administrator through the steps of manually adding a user via the Admin Console. Other options for adding users are using Authentic8's Active Directory Tool or importing a CSV file containing user entries. Please see How to Import Users via CSV for additional information.
1. Log in to Silo using an account that has been granted Administrator privileges over User Permissions.
2. Click on the Silo Admin app icon on the top left of the Apps ribbon
- The A8 Admin Console will open the following dashboard
3. Click on Add User button
- The Create New User window will open
4. Enter the User Details
First and Last Name
Phone # (Will be used for OTP authentication)
Username (Should be the same as email address)
Organization (Org/Level the user should be part of)
5. Optional: Web Apps/Policies
Web Apps and Policies will be inherited from the Organization level, if not specified
6. Click Finish on the Create New User section.
7. Confirmation of the new user details will appear.
Click Save to ensure the new user is added to Silo.
8. After saving, a new window (Confirm User Addition) will confirm that the user is being added.
- To confirm that the user has been added and is billable, click Confirm.
How to Manually Delete Users
1. Click Manage button from the Admin Console dashboard
2. From the User List, select the checkbox next to the user’s name you want to delete
3. Click the minus ‘- ‘icon from the User List window
4. A Delete User? window displays, click the Confirm button. If you do nothing further, the user account will be permanently deleted in three days.
5. However, once you confirm to delete, you will see a Trash Can icon by the user’s name. To permanently delete this user now, click the Empty Trash button.
Please contact Support if you have any additional questions and/or require further information.