Release Date: October 25th, 2023
- Added support for the Silo Branding Policy available in the Customization Policy group in the Admin Console
- If you had this policy set previously, the button color, background image, and organizational logo will automatically be set based on the policy settings without any changes needed.
- Added support for Dynamic App Lockdown Policy for customers using the Silo API
- This requires a certain Silo Product, please contact support or your account manager if you are interested in this feature.
- Adding support to Isolation Bypass for internal websites/domains where previously these websites would never bypass isolation
- Added support for Google Input Tools in Silo for Research. This can be enabled by admins using the exiting Keyboard Switching policy located in the Admin Console under Advanced Policies
- General improvements to user experience including high DPI support in the web client, improved shortcut credential management, and improved messaging during file downloads
- Fixed an issue where sometimes saving a file to the local endpoint would be blocked if a user had no cloud storage and external file transfer was enabled
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the job name in Collector is not fully displayed
- Fixed an issue where the url and other settings would be cleared when deselecting the Transcribe and Translate option when using Silo Transcribe and Translate in Collector
- Fixed an issue where sometimes when loading a new Gofer Configuration using the settings page, the workflows and websites would not display until the page was refreshed.
- Notify the user when there is an issue launching a legacy Silo for Research Toolbox from the next generation Chromium base Silo platform.
For more information or to contact support please visit http://support.authentic8.com.
Normal body text
Please contact Support if you have any additional questions and/or require further information.