Release Date: June 28, 2023
- Added the ability to select and drag down a website when using the selected area feature of the Silo Screenshot Tool.
- NOTE: This does work differently than how it works in the legacy platform due to restrictions in the Chromium backend browser.
- Added a new feature that allows admins to control if they would like local system information to be sent to downstream websites when browsing the web in Silo Web Client, such as IP, language headers, and user agent. This can be found under the “Send Through” Policy in the Silo Admin Console.
- NOTE: This does not impact Silo for Research Toolbox and only affects base Silo browsing when enabled.
- Added the ability for users to select multiple files from within Silo Drive in the base Silo platform and download those files as a single zipped file to their local device.
- Removed the Okta extension from the base Silo browser
- General platform backend refactoring and improvements to improve user experience and system performance
- Fixed an issue where the Download Icon in the Chromium PDF viewer did not work as expected
- Fixed issue where a user was able to select a Folder for upload from Silo Drive which would cause an error
- Fixed an issue where sometimes when using the Silo Web Client, copy and paste would not paste the expected text
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the Right CMD key on Mac Clients would lose mapping to the Control key and stop working
- Fixed an issue where canceling a file transfer in Silo Drive would throw an error
- Fixed an issue where the “My Computer” option was displayed when using Silo Transcription and Translation
- Fixed issue where sometimes the PRINT log would not specify saving to local device
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the Smart Card reader would not be seen as Active during reconnection or after re-inserting the card during an active Silo session
For more information or to contact support please visit http://support.authentic8.com.