Release Date: May 2, 2023
- Added the ability to send authentication headers rather than pass authentication tokens into the request when using the External API.
- Added additional section to Single Sign On policy that allows for Admins to enable auto-creation of users after successful SAML authentication if the user does not already exist within Silo.
- Fixed an issue where using non-US keyboards on the web based version of Silo caused some issues when trying to use special keys, such as AltGR.
- Fixed an issue where copy and paste of images and screenshots to the local computer while using the web based version of Silo did not work.
- Fixed an issue where Harvester tasks would not fail immediately when trying to access a non-routable IP, such as 127.0.0.1 or 10.0.0.0
- Fixed an issue when using the web based version of Silo in a virtualized environment, such as Citrix, the session would slow down after a period of time due to Silo consuming all the CPU of the environment.
There is a known issue with copy/paste of images from Silo to the local computer when using the web based Silo client on Firefox and Safari. This is due to a Firefox restriction that does not allow access to the browser clipboard to transfer the content from the remote session to the local endpoint. This issue will be fixed when the feature is enabled in Firefox.
For more information or to contact support please visit http://support.authentic8.com.