Release Date: March 15, 2023
- Upgraded backend to Chromium Version 109
- Fixed issue where using non-US keyboards on the Windows version of the Silo caused some issues when trying to use special keys, such as AltGR. This fix only impacts the Installed Windows Client.
- Fixed issue where sometimes when using a smart card the certificate picker would pop up on random sites that do not require certificate authentication.
- Fixed issue where using websites that require DRM would not work correctly.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the “save payment” options would pop up when entering information into payment portals.
- Fixed issue where when viewing files in Silo Drive the Print action did not work as expected
General platform improvements and security fixes and patches from Google.
For more information or to contact support please visit http://support.authentic8.com.