- Ensure you have an Active Directory Connector.
- Configure HTML Form Adapter (works stand-alone)
- Configure Kerberos Adapter(works stand-alone)
- Configure PingID Adapter (doesn’t work stand-alone)
- Configure Composite Adapter of HTML Form Adapter+PingID Adapter
- Configure Composite Adapter of Kerberos Adapter+PingID Adapter
- Set Policy to use Composite Kerberos+PingID Adapter, Success = Done. Fail = HTML Form Adapter+PingID Adapter. Success = Done, Fail = Done.
- Configure your SP, include both composite adapters. See attached screenshots for sample configuration.
For your reference, we have taken screenshots of our test environment's adapters and policies as well here.