Q: How do I troubleshoot Silo Web Client not starting successfully?
A: The following steps will help you troubleshoot this issue.
1. Ensure you clear your cache, close your browser, start it again and then log into the web client again at https://a8silo.com/ Detailed instructions for each browser are below.
- Microsoft Edge https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10607/microsoft-edge-view-delete-browser-history
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95589?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
2. Try Silo Web Client on another computer, or on another network.
If those steps do not work please contact Authentic8 Support and let us know what steps you have done already then provide us with the information below:
A. What version of browser you have tried accessing the web client with at https://a8silo.com/ and not been successful? For example, Firefox Quantum 62.0.3 (64-bit)
B. Have you been able to access the Silo web client successfully on this computer before and it just stopped working recently or is this the first time you are trying it?
C. Is there anyone else in your department that has Silo that is experiencing this issue?
D. Are there any other computers available to you that you could try and connect with? If so, please let us know if that works.
E. What point is the the web client start stalling at? In the screenshot below for example web client has already shown "Connecting securely" and it is now "Starting remote display"