This article explains how to configure a file upload/download in Silo Admin Console via the Data Transfer Policy.
1. From the Admin Console, click [Manage] under the Policies section.
2. Click the Data Transfer drop-down arrow.
3. Click [File Upload/Download] to display advanced options.
• For File transfers to and from user devices, the default is “Enabled for trusted devices only”.
• For File transfers to and from Silo Cloud Storage, the default is “Enabled”.
4, After you set the configurations, click the Save button, lower right-hand corner.
Admins can configure whether users can transfer files between their device, Silo Cloud Storage, and the web.
Note: Please use caution when configuring each of these. Certain configurations can result in one policy undermining another.
Please contact Support if you have any additional questions and/or require further information.