Q: How to create a toolbox launcher
A: Toolbox Launchers must be created from the Admin Console. The Admin must have at least Resource Provisioning permissions and the Org must be provisioned with the Toolbox App.
1. From the Silo Admin Console, under the Web Apps section, click Manage.
2. Click the Plus (+) sign to expand the Web Apps catalog (wait for a moment while it loads all web apps). Type “toolbox” into the search box and click Toolbox and drag it to the middle panel.
3. Required Step: Click the Plus (+) button next to Browser Location and select "All". Optionally, if required for Compliance reasons, choose a Browser Location in a specific region (e.g. Europe or United States).
5. Click the Plus (+) button next to browser fingerprint and check the “Customize browser fingerprint” box.
6. In the top right corner, click the Pencil icon between “Toolbox” and “Settings.” In the generated text box: Enter a name for the shortcut (Sydney (English) is being used in this example).