As part of Toolbox's security features, you can only download a file to the Storage Manager. To download to your device, follow this 2-step process.
Step One: Toolbox
In Toolbox save your file to the Storage Manager.
1. Select the file you need to download.
2. Click the Main Menu icon in the upper right corner of the Toolbox toolbar
3. Select the Storage button.
4.The Storage Manager window opens. Select the folder where you want to save the file. Click the Save button.
Step Two: Silo
1. Open a Silo window.
2. Click the Storage button.
3. Find the file you saved to storage, highlight the article, click the Download button
4. The Save As window opens, select the folder to save it in, and click the Save button.
Now, your file is saved to your device.
Please contact Support if you have any additional questions and/or require further information.