1. From the Admin Console, click Advanced drop-down arrow.
2. Click Data Transfer drop-down arrow.
3. Click the File Upload/Download Edit button. This page displays.
• For File transfers to and from user devices, the default is “Enabled for trusted devices only”.
• For File transfers to and from Silo Cloud Storage, the default is “Enabled”.
After you set the configurations, click the Save button, lower right-hand corner.
Admins can configure whether users can transfer files between their device, Silo Cloud Storage, and the web.
Note: Be careful when configuring each of these. Certain configurations can result in one policy undermining another.
Please contact Support if you have any additional questions or concerns.